Sunday, April 10, 2005

Everything Good about the World

I love late nights at Huddle House with my friends. I love playing Simpsons Road Rage and then napping on the couch. I love dancing at Hughes Street with my sorority sisters. I love going to study while listening to jazz. I love late night barbeques. I love it that for every one person that rips my heart out, I have at least twenty others down on the ground with me helping me to pick up all the pieces. I love it that someone cares enough to send me flowers when she knows that life is rough. I love it that today starts a new week. I love it that aside from finishing up these last few weeks of class, I have my Master's of Science degree. I love it that even if I don't get the job I want, I have a solid plan B...which in many ways I think would suit me better than my plan A. I love it how no matter how much I get angry and want to just disappear, I'm brave enough not to, for this is my home and I have every right to be here. And I love it how no matter how bleak things seem, I can always find something to for which to be hopeful.

No comments: