Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Three Little Words

Enzyme Facial Gel: I should have some arriving in the mail in a few days. At last! I'll once again be washing my face with something that smells so good I'll want to eat it...and it's all natural, so I'll probably try.

Big Block Walking: The great thing about walking during the day is being able to see into cars to see the agape mouths of motorists checking out the jogging girls. The great thing about not being one of those hot jogging girls is that I'm free to stare and laugh at the gawkers without risking eye contact with them.

The Family Guy: New episodes start on Fox...May 1st, is it? Yeah, that'll be cause for a celebration. Right now I'm watching the one where the cigarette company buys the toy factory and makes Peter president. Smmooooooooooooke!

Chicken Fajita Bag: Oh the wonders of frozen foods. Chicken strips, veggies, and tortillas all in the same bag mean that I can now cook fajitas for breakfast. Screw the cheerios, pass the salsa! Tyson foods, how I love thee...

Scholar's Week Presentation: I'll be giving a talk on an ergonomic analysis of a Calvert City company in 9 hours. Skirts will be blown sky high.

All Campus Sing: I'll be there, will you?

Super Dodge Ball: My bedtime ritual now involves washing face, brushing teeth, removing contacts, and playing a few rounds of Super Dodge Ball on Gameboy Advance. Man, I love this game. It helps me sleep.

Weird Smelling Hands: They don't smell bad or anything...just not like they're mine. My hands don't smell like my own.

No comments: