Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Obligatory Update

Yes, I'm alive. No, I haven't been eaten by bears.

I don't log on to the computer much in the evenings these days because I do believe my desk monkey ways are cutting into my ability to enjoy recreational computing. Furthermore, reality > virtual reality and aside from having the most awesome boy ever to help occupy my time, the weather has been g-o-r-g-e-o-u-s! That's right g-o-r-e-g-e-o-u-s! (B-a-n-a-n-a-s!)

I'm getting ready to dive right into some big projects at work because if I want to be a , I need to start acting like one. This means I'm about to get up close and personal with efficiency and project management. See, there's more time gone right there. You should all send me messages of support, really - and preferably at gmail.

I'm off for hot cocoa with the world's sexiest engineer and his lackeys. Peace!

No comments: