Sunday, September 17, 2006

They Don't Make Boys Like They Used To, So I'll Just Have to Get an Old School Model

I went on a date today. It was awesome. Here's the highlight reel:

* Being greeted with 3 roses
* Lunch at a locally owned restaurant (you know, one with character)
* Walking around Morton PumpkinFest (amused at strongman competition, an award winning hand carved wooden fish, laughing at how the purpose of holding hands is to clothsline small children)
* A Trip on the spinning, flipping, rotating in a cage wheel ride
* Mini Golf in East Peoria (complete with logarithmic scoring to accomodate my terrible time on the greens)
* Grandview View Drive
* Swinging in the park
* Sharing a turkey sandwich for dinner and sitting on the balcony
* Hours and hours of enjoying each others' company

So now I've officially decided that I've crossed over from amused to smitten.

No comments: