Sunday, January 04, 2009

First Mix CD of 2009

I was looking for something cool and modern and not really of this decade, so I came up with the following:

1. "Lithium" - Nirvana
2. "Black Metallic" - Catherine Wheel
3. "Blood and Roses" - The Smithereens
4. "Under the Milky Way" - The Church
5. "Sweet Jane" - Cowboy Junkies
6. "Never Said" - Liz Phair
7. "Portions for Foxes" - Rilo Kiley
8. "Vapour Trail" - Ride
9. "Am I Wrong" - Love Spit Love
10. "78 Stone Wobble" - Gomez
11. "Pale Blue Eyes" - The Velvet Underground
12. "Fade into You" - Mazzy Starr
13. "Love Spreads" - The Stone Roses
14. "Rebirth of the Cool" - The Afghan Whigs
15. "Cities in Dust" - Siouxsie and the Banshees
16. "Nearly Lost You" - Screaming Trees
17. "Backwater" - Meatpuppets


I think this is a good way to kick off the new year; one of my best compilations yet!

No comments: