Friday, November 19, 2004

Some Things I Want to Say before I Leave for Nashville

1. I'm so glad that my Thanksgiving Break has started. This will be a good chance to just goof around and detox from Murray-land and get myself ready for the last few weeks of the semester. I need some time away to sort through some stuff in my head and plot my next move.

2. I'm going to see Miss Saigon tonight. It features the two things I love most: Vietnamese hookers and singing. Me love you long time indeed...

3. I'm, as they say, single these days. Consider this my official notification and no questions will be answered. It's amicable and we're still friends. Inquire about anything else and you'll get my Ari Fleischer impression. This brings us to number...

4. Beer. I need some, you have any?

5. Grandpa's Birthday. I'm still planning this event in my head, so if you have any good buddy activities for Grandpa and I to partake in, please post them in comments.

So now I shall finish compiling a bunch of cds that suit my mood of late, or are just good music in general (Stones, Dylan, etc) and prepare for a night in Nashville. I'm feeling good...I'm feeling peppy. I'm chanting my new (borrowed, thanks) mantra, let the eagle soar...

No comments: