Tuesday, August 26, 2008

A Few of My Favorite Things - Last Week of August 2008

- XXX Vitamin Water: The triple-X is for triple antioxidants in this tasty acai-blueberry-pomagranite mix, not for a Vin Disel movie

- Louisville, KY: one of the most awesome places on earth. "God's Country. Duh"

- Denman Be Bop brush: it's a round scalp massaging brush made of super soft plastic. It's touted as something that can be used to distribute shampoo or styling product through the hair, but I like to use it to rub my scalp. I picked this up at a pit stop outside of Indy and later when Deez asked me what I was up to while driving I told him, "Rubbing my head and listening to My Morning Jacket"

- "Evil Urges:" the song (cd is good too) is trippy and sexy all at the same time

- P-town Climate: Sorry Lou, I'm growing accustomed to 68 degrees and 20% humidity in August

1 comment:

Ally said...

The humidity is such bullshit. I'm over it too.