Monday, August 25, 2008

On the Road Again

About to embark on my journey back to Peoria. Spent the weekend hanging with my D.A.B. Allimon and the best doggie in the world, Miss Madders. It has been a truly relaxing weekend and while I'm not particularly excited to get back into the swing of things, it's good to feel refreshed and ready to go at it again. At least I don't have 2 weeks of 12+ hour shifts and weekend work to look forward to. In retrospect, I should have taken all of this week and the weekend off. Oh well, I'll just have another excuse to come back this way - vacation days to use. I still haven't matured to the point of wanting to go on trips to exotic places, chilling with friends I haven't seen for a while and chill weekends in Kentucky.

Picked up some tunes in Ear-X-Tacy yesterday and look forward to having some ear-gasms on the trek home. Think the weather is going to hold, though I do like a nice overcast drive - not as much glare. Heading west, windows down, cool wind in hair - I do love the open road.

Have cell phone charger - will travel. Feel free to call and entertain me as I trek through the vast bussom of Indiana.

1 comment:

Ally said...

Yay for comments being back!!

I had a wonderful time with you too and miss you bunches. This morning I stood in the doorway of the guest room and pouted a little :(