Friday, March 27, 2009

Google by Alphabet

In the spirit of MySpace and the MySpace-ization of Facebook via surveys, I just made up/figured out this one. I go into Google and see what all I have searched and then list the first item searched for each letter of the alphabet. Fun eh? (Don't worry, readers of Sparkyworld, both of you, I go back to work on Sunday night.)

Here goes:

A - aaliyah
B - BE addicts (yeah, i do'nt know what this is either
C - calendar
D - DiDough's Twisted Pretzels (don't eat there, the manager is a douche)
E - Environmental Health and Safety PhD Programs
F - factory
G - George Boze (something to do with the bloody strike of the 90s up here in P-town)
H - H&M
I - I-64 exits
J - Jackson, MS (the first one involves illegal activities, so this is the second one)
K - my name!
L - LEEP (a procedure to correct a rogue who-who-dilly)
M - Morton Bank (best interest rates in town my arse!)
N - NIOSH erc
O - O (apparently I googled a letter)
P - Peoria, IL (wow, I'm lame)
Q - quantitative respirator fit testing (i'm really lame)
R - Raceway Woods
S - Samsung SCHu740
T - t le clerc
U - U2 Lyrics
V - valentine's day gifts for men (back when i cared)
W - walker, texas ranger
X - X17
Y - yates
Z - zangief (Street Fighter, Hells Yeah!)

These are pretty lame, so here are the most entertaining ones from my searches, as determined by me:

A - Angry Defecation (from back when I was trying to apprehend "The Mad Crapper")
B - Bathroom Injury Statistics
C - caloric value of kleenex
D - Draw a Mailbox psychological test
E - Ecclesiastes 7:13
F - falling into lava
G - gang bang
H - hairless hampsters
I - i has a karot
J - Jing Jang Cream
K - Keep Louisville Weird
L - Laws of Power
M - mac of macistant
N - nail gun injuries
O - obama questionnaire
P - Pekin Chinks
Q - quotes
R - ringworm
S - scream queens
T - taming pet rats
U - underwriters laboratory
V - vayo con dios
W - watchmen trailer (!!!)
X - only 1 search, the aforementioned x17
Y - Yuri Ebihara
Z - zangief (check out the chest hair on zangief!)

1 comment:

Ally said...

LEEP = Owie.