Sunday, March 01, 2009

I Think I'll Go for a Jog

Tonight at volleyball, I thought to myself, "hey, I know...jogging!" Random thought - yes, but did you expect anything less from moi? It's just that I noticed the exercise endorphins kicking in and felt nicely constricted by the sports-bra-tank thing keeping the ladies under control and realized that I just need to get off the couch and go jog. That, and I think I spent the majority of my weekend on the couch...sleeping and eating. I'm like a cat with a job. My sloth is really starting to get to me.

I tried out the new Q'doba that opened in EP tonight...taco salads es muy bueno. However, I think I'm going to get it without the shell next time because the temptation to eat it is much too great. The Q'doba also serves beer, so I can probably get the guys to go with sometime.

Talladega Nights is on TBS right now...I think I'm going to get this moving on DVD. It's not particularly awesome but quotable as hell. I wanna go fast too. And having a pet cougar would be pretty sweet...I'd sick it on people and ride around on it.

The Watchmen comes out next weekend...I hope I'll see it at least twice next weekend. Went to see Confessions of a Shopaholic yesterday after beers at Old Chicago. That movie was...cute, but more like a morality play? It's definitely a how-not-to guide. I wanted to go home and cut up all my credit cards after watching this movie. Then again, all of them are paid off, so I guess I'll just not use them this month.

Okay...off to juice up on Red Bulls (because for having slept a lot this weekend, it wasn't at the best times for being on a 3rd shift schedule) and paint on my face. Gots-ta go to work.

No comments: