Sunday, September 19, 2004

That's FOC'd up...

Festival
Of
Champions

Foc.

This makes for a nice play on everyone's favorite explative, don't you think? How convenient for what turned out to be one of my favorite parties of the year. There was nothing groundbreaking about this party. Nothing overly cool happened. Hell, with the beer line being so slow (it was like waiting for bread in mother-Russia), I did not even develop a buzz of any sort. However, I saw many people that I've not had a chance to see much lately, bonded with sisters, and even learned a little bit about myself tonight. Also, I was laughed at, kissed on the head by a random dude in the beer line, hit on, forgotten about at log cabin (log cabin-you're moving from the 'in' column to the 'out' column) , and had my first Hardees Cinnamon Raisin Biscuit in a while. And I'm either easier to read than I thought or Cawein is clarvoyant. Oh, and to complete the party experience, I saw people puking and left in the 2-something a.m. rush of people when word was traveling that an underage partier had come down with a nasty case of alcohol poisoning. True or not, the crowd was thinning and "roughening up" and I had a chance for a ride home, so I took it and left. Besides, had I taken a cab, I would have missed out on running around dorm circle, strutting into Elizabeth College, time with Kelly, and of course, those sweet, sweet Cinnamon Raisin Biscuits

No comments: