Friday, February 10, 2006

Inconceivable

Sometimes we're faced with possibilities that just can't be conceptualized. We can't do this because the idea is so far fetched or fantastic...sometimes the thought is too horrible to even comprehend. I feel this way when (even though I try) I can't even imagine things being any other way.

There are some people in this world that I just can't imagine not being around. This could mean in my life in some capacity and this can mean even walking the earth's surface. Certain people not being around in any capacity at all - something I can't even imagine and yet it's something that someday will inevitably have to be faced.

My uncle was in St. Louis all week with congestive heart failure.
A good friend is in ICU in Paducah.

I have no clue what the world would be like without these people in it. All I can say for sure is that it would never be the same.

No comments: