Wednesday, February 08, 2006

"Shut the F*** Up, Donny"

Today I had a Theodore Donald Kerabatsos moment...

I'm sitting in a meeting and of course things got off track. The topic of conversation shifted to this book about the 5 love languages. Immediately, all the men in the room were intrigued and asking questions. I really wasn't paying attention, being too busy manning the computer and trying to save the world.

I overheard something about love languages and spun around in my chair and said "I don't think anything can sound romantic in German. It's such an aggressive language." Everyone stopped and looked at me and then just went back to talking about ways of sweet talking their wives.

At that moment, I could hear the voice of Walter Sobchak shouting over my shoulder to shut up. Some days I'm just oblivious to the world around me.



...I am the walrus...

No comments: