Thursday, February 02, 2006

Sometimes I'll...

...wave my hand to the side and pretend I'm using Jedi powers to open the door when I pass through automatic doors.

...take off my shoes and rub the bottoms of my feet against textured surfaces because it feels good.

...put my fedora on top of the television and giggle because it looks like everyone on tv is wearing my hat.

...think about just getting in my car, turning off my phone, picking a random direction and just going awol for a week or two.

...I'll seriously think about getting a guinea pig.

...wish I could have beer for breakfast or lunch.

...I'll open an old calculus book and solve problems "for fun."

...take stuff apart and not be able to put it back together but be too embarassed to get help getting it back together.

...think about getting a pair of glasses without the prescription lenses to sport over my contact lenses because I think I look cute in glasses, but not ones as thick as mine.

...scratch my back with a fork.

No comments: