Tuesday, November 18, 2003

I hate group work.

In 15 hours we have to give presentations in one of my classes. This presentation will consist of walking to the front of the room, handing in the project packet (consisting of a title sheet, a brief description of the project, a chart, and a schematic) and then describing our project and explaining what we did for roughly five minutes. The system for completing said project is supposed to work like this: guy #1 makes the drawing while guy #2 makes the chart, both give me copies of their work which I make into power point slides after passing on a copy to the other group member, girl #1 (i'll be referred to as um, me). We already have the drawing, so it's all good there. The chart guy #2 is supposed to make consists of ONE PAGE with a minimal amount of chart components. Guy #2 has had ONE FULL WEEK to make this chart. I go to get said chart from guy #2 today so I can pass it along to girl #1 and make a powerpoint slide out of it...there is no chart. It does not exist. As mentioned before, this person had ONE FULL WEEK to complete this task. So tomorrow, I am going to collect said chart from guy #2, leaving girl #1 and myself FIVE HOURS to complete our end of the project (and in that FIVE HOURS, I will be taking a MAJOR TEST)...and we both have afternoon classes. Guy #2 better have that paper tomorrow or so help me, I'm going to have to drop a spoon...or more realistically do his part of the project. *sigh*

In other news, majority of work finished on the case study and on track to be finished with paper for Friday on Wednesday.

No comments: