Wednesday, November 19, 2003

Paper == 10 pages. Needs intro and conclusion. Fascinating eh?

Happy Birthday Nichole! killingmoon.net r0x my s0x *plug*

So the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show is on tv right now...and a woman in her underwear wearing angel wings is flying over the crowd while the score from Batman plays. Is this for real? I wonder how much of what is shown tonight will actually be sold in stores. Woah-that model has no eyebrows! And there's P. Diddy... Yeah, this is going to be fabulous and I'll have to watch part of this.

I love Victoria's Secret because of what it stands for: beauty, sexiness, and fabulous underpinnings. There's something about going into a Vicki's and picking out a new pair of underwear or getting a sweet and sexy smelling body lotion. Though most of the stuff in the store is designed for seduction, I prefer the tables of brightly colored cotton panties. I don't care how awful a day is, there's something about obtaining a new pair with that legendary signature waistband that brings a smile to my face. And the magic doens't end there...wearing them, besides the lack of wedgies and soft comfort, gives this sense of confidence. It's about knowing that no matter what happens, at the end of the day, I'm wearing a great pair of underwear. Pure Magic.

No comments: