Saturday, November 29, 2003

Sleep schedule still messed up. Chillin' at the parents' house for the duration of Thanksgiving, which is awesome. Now when I'm up late, I can go down to teh fridge and get some pimp left over turkey. I attacked some relish pickels like a ravenous hound earlier. Dug into some port wine cheese as well. Washed it all down with a scotch and water. Chevis Regal 0wns me hardcore. How cool is it when your Dad tells you that there's a new bottle in the pantry within 10 minutes of rolling into town. I rolled into town Wednesday afternoon.

The canyonero had to go into the shop to have its sick antenna doctored. Met up with Dad and his coworkers at the Green Grill and ended up joining in the staff Thanksgiving Dinner. I did my best to chew politely and be witty and professional. Granted, his staff is like one big funny family, but still wanted to make a good impression.

I'm a left-hand fraud: wear a watch on the right hand and hold the fork in the left hand and the knife in the right hand. The watch on the right hand is more comfortable and as for the eating...I consider that "European" and thus a superior way of eating. Do I look more sophisticated?

Thanksgiving Dinner with Family (Parents and Grandpa): turkey, ham, dressing, gravy, green bean casserole, creamed corn, mashed potatoes, sweet potatoes, peas, STUFFED MUSHROOMS, rolls, green salad, fruity/marshmallow salad, peacan pie, pumpkin pie...iced tea and coffee. AWESOME!

Have been spending lots of time sleeping and doing nothing. Life is good. Thanksgiving > *

No comments: