Monday, December 01, 2003

I've decided I don't sleep anymore. Sleep is beneath me. I was so tired this morning that I was stumbling around the house and dropping stuff. You know when you get so tired it feels like you're having a heart attack? Oh, ...I thought that happened to everyone... Anyway, I've been up and at it since 9-something yesterday morning and I feel like I could keep going for hours. Currently putting together a slide show presentation for the morning and it's going really well. Keep cleaning and editing and looking for more distrubing pictures. So far, I've got a nasty case of nickel induced eczema and dermatitis of the hands and ears. The cherry on top is a pic of a lady removing her arm. It can be viewed at http://www.alatheia.com/val-without-amputees-prosthetics.jpg . Be warned, it's already given one person the heebie-jeebies. Another good one is http://www.alatheia.com/nita-without-amputees-prosthetics.jpg .


Wow-nearly sneezed all over the screen.

Ate at Nick's for dinner tonight...good stuff, dug the atmosphere. I think I'll go back. Next time, sampling lots of beer though. 20 different types on tap. Yay@having another place to be carried out of...I mean stumble out of ... I mean *PYONG*

No comments: