Thursday, December 18, 2003

Insolent Tonsils

About once every three months or so, my sinus drain, spilling their contents onto the back of my throat. Every time this occurs, my right tonsil becomes red, inflammed, and ultimately infected enough to warrant a trip to the physician. This is becoming problematic enough that I'm actually considering elective surgury to rip the little buggers out. Good idea or not? Vote at

AAA

AAA-Triple A...the AUTOCLUB-not something for alcoholics, rocks my casbah. Called them today for a lockout with car running, and someone was going to be there within 30 minutes of the call being placed. Fortunately, the keys were recovered and all was happy in the land before the AAA guy arrived, so another call was made to cancel the assistance. However, the uh...dispatchers (is this what you call them?) were wonderful despite my admitted ineptitude in asking questions and requesting assistance...though my direction giving skills are above par (head west on 121, turn right and head north, turn at the second road on the left and head west)...those are pretty nifty eh?

MONSTER RIBS!!!

Hickory Log, Dexter, MO. You must learn this, live this, love this. The ribs from here will make your toes curl-they are that darned good. Thanks guy that works with my Dad's office from time to time.

No comments: