Tuesday, December 16, 2003

In the process of moving stuff from point A to point B. Got my sweet, sweet bed today and then took a 4 hour nap on it. We're talking face down, out cold, drooling good sleep.

Probably trekking back to ye ole Land of Lincoln Wednesday morning. It's supposed to rain up there tomorrow and be wicked cold...not to mention I don't think I'll have enough stuff moved to Point B tomorrow. With it close to 2am, will be sleeping later tomorrow too. Just still terribly wiped from finals week.

Watching videos of 2003 countdown on vh1. Good times and it's actually pretty right-on, though I would definitely put both Johnny Cash and Outkast higher up-like #1 and #2.

While cleaning out the bathroom, have found a bunch of lotions, potion, and sprays people have given me. If you or someone you know like the smell of lavender, sweet pea, or some other lovely floral, you're free to take some off my hands. I've amassed too much of it but being crazy frugal, can't just toss it out because "it's perfectly good." Issues...yeah.

No comments: