Sunday, June 13, 2004

Ten Things I'm Currently Digging

1. "Float On" by Modest Mouse. I've been listening to this song on a continuous loop for the last 10 minutes or so. Thinking about getting the album.

2. Old School Zelda on Gameboy Advance. Picked up the last copy from Murray Wal-Mart on Wednesday and I've been playing it often since. In a little while, it'll be time to storm Death Mountain. Wish me luck.

3. Marriage. Went to two weddings yesterday and have decided that perhaps matrimony isn't for losers. I used to have this marriage = death mentality...that when you said your vows, you were pretty much hanging up your spurs. (Based on past experiences with relationships) I used to be in the mindset that whoever I marry would run off with some other (inferior) woman and never let me see the dog again (again). But seeing all the love in that room last night as my friends took their vows made me realize that it's worth being blind to all the things that could go wrong and only seeing what's right and taking life as it comes. And if anything else...you get to throw a really good party.

4. Raspberry Scented Grooming Products. Dude-I smell delicious! Seriously, smell me.

5. Meat-based salads from Kroger Deli. Chicken salad = peace. Ham salad = love.

6. Packing. If all else fails, it's a good excuse for finding everything I've misplaced...and tossing out/giving away the old and obtaining fresh, sexy, and new.

7. Having longer and darker hair. I feel softer and more...noticeable. I can't stop touching my hair.

8. Aqua Teen Hunger Force. Watching this on adult swim has become something to look forward to. I'm contemplating getting a boxed set so I won't have to stay up as late to watch.

9. Coca Cola Classic. I want one now, actually...over ice and in a paper cup. So basically, I'm seeking one of those 32 oz for 59 cent cokes from McD's.

10. Bic (Medium) Ball Point Pens (Black). I've been doodling with one all weekend and it's great because the pen writes nicely and the cap is great for chewing!

Feel free to comment on my choices and share the things you like.

Also, if any one wants to take a peek at my new place, just give a holla. I'm also currently taking suggestions for a name for my new abode.

No comments: