Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Today...

Today it rained.

Today...

...I made a new friend.
...fish was for dinner.
...canary 'white out' was discovered. Is it still 'white out' if it's yellow?
...someone gave me a ride in a golf cart because it was raining and I was standing on the sidewalk with my thumb out.
...the road was closed and it took an extra 30 minutes to get to work.
...good times were offered to me and I realized I may still have it. Whatever it is.
...I realized I'll never hear from you, you again.
...the bed wasn't made before leaving the house.
...was the shortest long day ever.
...the dryer didn't dry fast enough.
...green was my favorite color.
...was a Dre day.
...was a second day hair day, but no one noticed.
...the phrase "pee pee canteen" made me squirt water out of my nose.
...the Rolling Backpack! was given a vacation.
...I didn't want to sleep for fear of missing something.

Today it rained.

No comments: