Monday, December 12, 2005

Griping about a Cold: Vol. 2

Top 5 Reasons Why It's Not Cool to Have a Cold

1. When you call people, they think that it's Darth Vadar crank calling.
2. Tonsils the size of footballs.
3. Sparky the red nosed reindeer. (Just in time for the holiday festivities.)
4. No one will make out with you. (Wait, that's every single day.)
5. Your head turns into a slime factory.


Accomplishments for the weekend:
1. Sleeping 18 hours Friday-Saturday.
2. "The Magic of Christmas" with family at the Little Theatre on the Square in Sullivan.
3. Surviving a trip to Decatur.
4. Realizing I was going the wrong way down a one way in Springfield. "Wait, why are the turn lane arrows pointing toward me?"
5. Updating my iPod. (Johnny Cash@work == Faster Days, Greater Productivity)
6. Filing my fingernails and then proceeding to bite at the skin around them, as I am an unrepentant nail biter.
7. Another inch or two of snow. (Fie on me, taking credit for mother nature.)
8. Spraying everything (everything!) with Lysol).
9. Freaky dreams about being gunned down by Mexicans while hunting for deer and about motivational speeches at work but being unable to listen because people kept playing with my leg.
10. Reading about decarbonizing an engine. (Hott!)

No comments: