Thursday, December 01, 2005

"I've Never Eaten Beaver"

...and other stupid stuff I've said at work...

Yeah. So I've never eaten 'possum, 'coon, or many other woodland creatures either. And did you know that you can't eat the tail of a beaver? Well, now you do.

It's something like 12 degrees right now. I've spent the evening trying to stay warm in the cowboy blanket I brought from the parents' house and tidying up around the house. Oh why is my house the cleanest when there's little to no chance of anyone seeing it? It's a wonderful thing that tomorrow is Friday and it's been the kind of week that makes each hour seem like an eternity. By tomorrow evening, I will feel the most young and frail that I ever have at the end of a week...and just in time for the company Christmas party. Who will be the person who wears the lampshade on his or her head at the end of the night? When I'm back at work on Tuesday, who will be the person I can't help but giggle at because I know what happens when they're three sheets to the wind? I've already heard the horrific story of one of the team leaders being pantsed (or is it de-pantsed since the pants are off?) and showing "two full moons."

No comments: