Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Happenin' Tune

"Carmensita" by Devendra Banhart ... heard this a while back and didn't know what it was or who did it, but I'm lovin' it

Other Stuff I Love Today

Biore Pore Strips - 1/3 grooming, 1/3 science experiment, 1/3 S&M potential ... count me in

Fresh Peaches - no explanation necessary

Watchmen movie trailer - ++props for remixing SP's TEITBITE - finally this song is used to promote a worthwhile superhero movie

White 300 count sheets - they have to be white or they just don't count. I won't lie on anything less while updating my blog

Meronoa mens' socks - the kind that are supposedly made of bamboo - they wick foot sweat like a thirsty sponge...one that craves foot juice

73 degrees, 40% humidity, Light breeze from the southwest at 15 mph - these atmospheric conditions work for me

-BTW-

RIP Estelle 'Sophia Patrillo' Getty - hope you're living it up at the big Shady Pines in the Sky

No comments: