Wednesday, July 09, 2008

I Love the Night Life

I've been at the new job a month now and this week marked my start on 3rd shift. Let me say for the record: I love 3rd shift. This, of course, makes me what a lot of people would call "not right." I could have told you a long time ago that I've never not been "not right." Actually, even when I'm "right," it's just a very mild version of being "not right." But, aside from that, here are my top 5 reasons why I love working 3rd:

1. No meetings
2. Riding around on a Cushman scooter is super fun
3. Everyone just wants to work and be left alone (therefore I just get to work and be left alone)
4. It's now socially acceptable to eat bbq for breakfast and drink beer at 8am
5. More sleep (seriously, I slept 10 hours yesterday and still had time to goof around 3 hours before work)

No comments: