Saturday, January 24, 2004

Attention Whore

Lately, I've been suffering from "attention deficet disorder" - I don't feel like people have been paying much attention to me. Not that I'm used to being center of attention or anything, I just feel under noticed. Thus, I've established a pattern of odd behavior to get my spoiled arse noticed. I've been picking at my nose in public, playing drinking games, and just a few minutes earlier (even though no one was home) decided to dispatch my sports bra into the washer right there in the kitchen! Shirt off, bra in washer, shirt over tatas, wandering back into my room. No one would have been home, but at least it may have caused a fuss to have a naked lady wandering through the house. But being the wuss I am, no full on nude house strut...no, I must confess, I wandered back to the room quickly.

Basketball Owns

Practiced with the intramural team for about 2 hours at the RSEC today. Good times. Fouled and charged the heck out of everyone. While I couldn't remember all of our old basketball plays (M, N, I, ad nauseum), I did remember how to play like Charles Barkley. You know what they say-if you can't be like Mike, be like a freight train.

Shower Head

Anyone with spare vinegar laying around the house needs to bring it to me. My shower head dispenses water in several split streams. It's kind of cool though, having a stream for washing, one for rinsing, and one for um...wetting? I don't know. I've got nothing.

You Know You're HARDCORE CHEMISTRY! ...

...when you get overly excited about how to clean up broken glass. There is no hope for me, it's a wonder I date.

No comments: