Sunday, January 11, 2004

One day left at my parent's house and then it's back to the big Murr for a semester of learning and debauchery. This semester's resolutions/goals revolve around professional goals (fabu job in Vegas)and the usual futile attempt at a healthy and fit lifestyle. I feel like crud and just about everything I eat makes me sick so maybe that's nature's way of telling me to take better care of myself or something like that. All those years of sleeplessness, pizza, and dark beer have finally caught up to me.

Caring Less

I resolve to attempt not to worry about the small stuff and not be so critical of myself. While there's always room for improvement, things aren't worthy of such harsh self-judgement. This somewhat pertains to my habit of writing half of a paper other people call "quite good" and then scrapping it and starting over after dismissing it as "really bad." I resolve to set reasonable quantitative goals for myself as to have tangible proof that I have reached such goals.

Viva La Bam

This show is multi-car pileup and I'm seriously rubbernecking. It's horribly stupid and I can't stop watching. I think this show is actually making me feel sick to my stomach. I've gagged watching it at least twice...can't change the channel though. So I guess that's a sign of entertainment genious on their part-keeping someone like myself watching for over 2 hours now. Good job misfits.

Once again, does anyone actually read this?!?

No comments: