Sunday, January 11, 2004

Diet V8 Splash

This juice just owns me and it's minimal sugar as well (THE FUED OF 2004: Me vs Sugar)! Parent's picked up the strawberry kiwi and berry blend varieties at the store today and I've been drinking the stuff like it's going out of style since. I'd say there's just a little more than half a container left in each one (at 8 servings per container, assuming a serving is 8oz, that means the container has 64 oz = 1 gallon, thus i've consumed roughly a gallon between the two containers)...no wonder I'm staring to feel a bit sick. I think I've got JUICE POISONING!!! But alas, when I wake up in the morning, I'll probably pour another glass to start my day right. You can't even taste the carrot in it...well, maybe just a little, but maybe I'm imagining that because I KNOW there's carrot in it. Weird.

Bring it On Again

That title is hard to write in a grammatically correct manner (you aren't supposed to capitalize prepositions, eh?). Does there really need to be a sequel to Bring it On? How can one improve on the awesome power of the original. Nichole-one of these nights, you and I are going to find out.

Rams Choke!

Guys-I've seen you play some awesome football, but today it looked like you were going through the motions. I want to see more hustle and heart next season. The last quarter of regular play and the first overtime quarter was a good, tough performance. You guys were really fighting for it and that was awesome. Play like that all next season and you'll all have rings. Carolina wanted it more today and they got it. Congrats on a pretty good season and good luck next year.

...don't you love it how it's written like the rams will actually read it? cute eh? yeah, didn't think so either

No comments: