Monday, January 26, 2004

The Pre-Gym

I've resumed my workout routine, but I'm doing it in the cardio room down the hill. I consider this place the "pre-gym" because I'm going there so I can get into somewhat decent shape before going to the Curris Center. It's sad that fluffy people such as myself have to work their way up to the real gym, the social gym...or maybe it's just that I'm too lazy to do more than put on pants and a hat before going to pump iron for an hourish. But all of that is just social commentary. Even if I were of Giselle proportions, I'd still just roll out of bed, walk down that hill, and jog my 2 miles and bench my 80lbs. w00t to being strong

The new Britney Spears Video

She looks naked and sparkly in it...score! The name of the song is Toxic. She gets two points for the title. Now what does it mean, Britney, what does it mean? Can you use it in a sentence? I didn't think so. Will have to watch it in it's entirity. Full review coming soon.

Like Tuna?

1 can tuna fish
1 "glob" mayo (i like the low-carb, high fat regular kind)
3 dashes of pepper
1 dash lemon butter with dill spice (Soulard Spice shop, probably available other places too)
1 dash salt free vegetable seasoning (Soulard....yada yada yada)

It's so good that I eat it right out of the bowl with a fork and wash it down with a diet dr. pepper. I suggest you do it the same.

No comments: