Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Back from Life

I had been typing this long and glorious post about my time in Kentucky and my newfound love of Coheed and Cambria and the Mars Volta. I mentioned my joy in being able to visit with sisters at the loveliest of formals and how buying that dress may have been the best thing I've done for myself all year. There was talk about feeling more alive than ever when feeling cool night area across my naked back and arms and wet sand between my toes. I do believe I spent a sizeable amount of time proclaiming my love for my friends. There was at least a paragraph on the sorrowful beauty that is "The Widow" by the Mars Volta and how this song resonates because it captures that feeling of being haunted.

But all of that was wiped when Firefox was closed.

No comments: