Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Pretty Much a Perfect Tuesday Evening

I left work around 5 this evening and hurried home to retrieve the UPS tag from the door so that I could arrange to run down to East Peoria and pick up my dress for formal. The dress...it's gorgeous. From there it was off to the indoor mall to pick up some "royal jelly" cream from Bath and Bodyworks. I'm a sucker for all things honey and have been infatuated with the new Savannah Beeswax line. After some mall crawling, I stopped by DiDough's Twisted Pretzels where I "rushed" the girls working there and got to try every flavor of slushy while waiting on the most awesome sammich ever: turkey and cheddar cheese between two pieces of pretzel bread garnished with lettuce, tomato, and "beer mustard." So, so good. Top it off with an ice cold hand shaken lemonade and a rerun of America's Next Top Model and a new Veronica Mars and that's what I call a great Tuesday.

No comments: