Tuesday, May 10, 2005

I realized a few things while driving to Louisville tonight:

1. I'm really ready to leave Murray.
2. I need to visit Louisville more often as I rather like the place.
3. I think I left my alarm clock set to go off tomorrow morning.
4. Taco Johns is pretty good, but I'll probably not miss it *that* much.
5. The only way to feel better about a person is to hit them. And then we can be cool again. To one of the people who may read this post...I'm going to hit you, so I stop thinking about how much I want to hit you whenever I see you. So just stand there and take it like a man.
6. Matt B's Meathouse Pizza has been taken for granted far too long. I'm eating a slice every remaining day in Murray.
7. People who write poetry about how much pain there is in the world should just paper cut their wrists open and get it over with.
8. There is no good way to quickly over finding out you've been lied to and then being...accosted by a trusted friend in the same night.
9. I may not be 'special' or 'intriguing,' but dammit, I'm a pretty nifty person.
10. The Arby's at Beaver Dam still stinks.

No comments: