Monday, May 09, 2005

WKY Parkway, I'll See You in 45 Minutes

Once again, it is time for The Kentucky Governor's Conference on Safety & Health. That glorious time of year when drunken (and some sober) safety professionals gather at the Galt House for a week of safety, networking, and of course debauchery. Now being a seasoned pro at this, I know my biggest forseeable challenge will be the drive to Louisville. My biggest problem with long drives is staying alert, not torturing myself with thoughts (ie - hypothetical zombie attacks, relativity, and thermodynamics gone terriby, terribly wrong), and not harming my precious eardrums with my awful, awful singing. However, I'll keep reminding myself that at the end of that parkway is the road that takes me to the hottest ladies in the world (Hi Allison. Hi Nichole) and all the free drink tickets (thank you KY dept of Labor) I can hold.

Look out Louisville, here I come. It's not much of a vacation, but I'll take it.

No comments: