Sunday, May 22, 2005

Stream of Consciousness

I want to get in my car and drive...until I'm some place where I have never before set foot. Tomorrow morning, I want to see the sun rise on a brand new horizon.

I do not know you well, yet I wish you were here. If not for anything else, for the way you look at the world.

One of my new aspirations is to live a life marked by clarity and focus.

I want to be a Jedi Knight.

There is now an electricity in the air that has been missing for some time now. It's a wonderful feeling to know that sundown now means misty nights filled with surges of energy and dreams of tomorrow.

Taking sides is never a good thing as the things that happen around us must be viewed as objectively as possible. However, doing so is something that we'll all do at one time or another, if not always on some subconscious level. And it's an odd feeling to realize that you had taken the wrong side. If place in a person's shoes, I would have done the same thing she did.

I've been reading and re-reading a chat transcript over and over because my mind has been sufficiently blown.

What the hell am I going to do when I'm living in a place where I have a bedroom AND and office, not some insane hybrid of them both. Will I be able to sleep at night when I've gone from 2 computers in my room to none at all? My favorite room in college (1007 Murray Place) had everything - desk/working area, the tv/nintendo area, the bed/sleeping area, and a refrigerator stocked with beer next to the bathtub. Few things in life are as nice as kicking it in a sudsy tub of water in a room lit by 'rainforest' candles while sipping an Amber Bock. I know my office will be dark and sleek and filled with interesting artifacts, but my bedroom...where will I even begin with that? It has to be simple, but if it's sparse like my room in Carbondale was, I'll go crazy. Please let me live somewhere that lets me paint the walls...I'm feeling cerulean blue these days.

No comments: