Monday, May 23, 2005

This Setting Could be Perfect

I'm lying in my bed...which I have transplanted to my living room. The lights are off, the ac is cranked. Everything is illuminated by the nice glow of festive lights and the glow of the television as I watch Pulp Fiction. Computer in my lap, my attention is being held by a force that makes my imagination wander to my (beloved) possibilities, and I bask in what a wonderful moment this is. And all of it is accented with my best bottle of wine. I've been saving it for a special occasion, and tonight, tonight the time is perfect.

This wine... Inside the deep emerald bottle is this wonderous burgundy concoction made of blackberries and blueberries that tickles the tongue and delights the senses.

My ideal paramour would be like this wine: supple and effervescent. With bitter tones counterbalanced by an inherent sweetness. Wise beyond its years. Subtly romantic with brilliant splashes of unexpected zest and insight.

No comments: