Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Peoria Fashion Show Part Deux

I was at the mall again tonight picking up a discount leather jacket from Wilson's. Yay for sales! And once again, I saw the Butt Queen (see yesterday's post) working her stuff next to the west entrance. This girl is amazing because even though her clothes appear to be screaming for help, she manages to work them anyway. How in the world could someone in such ill fitting and ill flattering clothes seem to be so confident and comfortable in her own skin? It does not look good. At all. And the sad part was, she had boys around her. Granted, they weren't cute boys, but she gets male attention. The last time I had my ass out of my pants in public, it was when I inadvertently mooned the conosle room of the cold room. And even that was brief as there's nothing like -10 degree air blowing across your backside to make you want to stow it.

Tonight I also saw two guys that looked like they were on their way to a basketball game, one of those dreadful red hat ladies, and an errant food court druid. I guess the rest of the coven have night classes on Tuesday.

I also saw a striking lady in a black and gray dress clothes, red lipstick, and a black leather jacket. Oh wait, that was me...

No comments: