Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Self Discovery

This past week, while on the road, I learned quite a few things about myself. Here are a few of them:

- I'm tidier than I thought I was.
- I can iron a shirt and pants in less than 4 minutes.
- I can put complete strangers at ease.
- I can give drunk businessmen the heisman (rejection) and they still seem to think it's charming.
- I dig Ohio and would consider moving there.
- There is no WKRP in Cincinatti. But I'd love to start one.
- I think too much, but I think that's okay.
- I'm perfectly fine with leaving lots of things unsaid because sometimes it's best to just appreciate things as they are.
- I'm most content living out of a suitcase and on the road.
- However, I still like to be able to go "home."
- I can induce lit-up faces and exclamations of "woah!"
- Sourdough bread, egg, and tomato: I dig a sandwich made of 2 of the 3 things I wouldn't eat as a kid.
- I don't have a home. I have five of them.
- I'm in love with the open road.

No comments: