Wednesday, May 12, 2004

ASP Prepared

I walked out of the IT building this afternoon with a stack of study manuals and a headful of ideas concerning the Associate Safety Professional Certification exam I'll be taking in less than a year. All of this test prep and I can't help but wonder: when should I take the GRE? For those who wonder, yes, I can be in grad school and not have GRE scores...I just need to have them on file before I can apply to graduate. I'll probably be taking the GRE later this summer. Yay for standardized tests I say. Yay.

Sleep for Lunch

I had a nap and a tunafish sandwich for lunch today. The nap included really strange dreams, one of which involved a bug attack. Surely that had nothing to do with watching Starship Troopers last night. The one that woke me up was the drive by shooting into the apartment. In the dream, I was in bed napping and all these bullets started flying through the wall. It was really weird.

Insecurity: Part 2

Now, not only is my face too big, I lack "good color." I look sick.

Chest Pains

My heart's been fluttering and hurting all evening, but I'm not saying anything about it. I don't want concern and I'm still more annoyed by it than anything. I figure if it were something truly bad, I would have dropped over by now. I'm not ready to have a heart condition.

No comments: