Sunday, May 23, 2004

Fresh, Sexy, New

In my sudden urge to make all things in life fresh, sexy, and cool, I've done some redecorating. The pink motif, while nice, doesn't really suit my true tastes. Black does. Why black? Black is sophisticated. Black is mysterious. Black is cool. It suits me better than pink because in case I'm greatly mistaken, I don't think I'm a very pink person. Pink is dull, boring, and old. Black, on the other hand is...fresh, sexy, and cool.

I'm also working on revamping which sites I link to. Sites that I don't visit or are rarely updated are now off the list so I can replace them with fresh, sexy, and new links. If you know of a cool place or would like me to link to you, send me the link and I'll take a look. I'm always up for new places to visit.

Comments are now above each new post rather than at the bottom. I thought it looked weird at first, but it's growing on me.

All questions and comments are welcome. Hope you enjoy the same old sparkyworld with a fresh, sexy, new veneer.



No comments: