Thursday, May 13, 2004

On the Road again...

I'm heading back to my parent's house in a little while. Activities for the next few days include: bags and boxes (it goes to Springfield, it gets a box, it's going to be given away or disposed of, bag...there's a whole other system for the bags, but it's quite complicated, hence I shall not elaborate here), lunch with Grandpa, looking at GRE exam preparation material, a trip to Target(interior decorating anyone), and going over the "how it's going to be" notebook. The "how it's going to be" notebook is basically something I use for plotting. Think of it like the fabled "green playbook" in the Waterboy or Eminem's lyric book described in an issue of Rollingstone a few years back. I think I'll also go to Slacker's record/video game shop and see what I can find there. I feel the need to stock up on some Bob Dylan and older Nintendo titles.

No comments: