Friday, March 19, 2004

Home

I am now home on the last leg of Spring Break 2004. Of all my spring breaks, this one has been the best, though I think I'm going to have to cap off my college career by actually going away somewhere next year. Will it be Panama City? Yucatan? Southern California? Nah, I'll probably make good on my threat to go to a more sparky-like location...Canada!

Home is good. Within 15 minutes of getting home, I was sitting in a restaurant with Mom preparing to consume a steak dinner. Spent the rest of the evening helping Mom fill out principal's awards and watching ER (the final score of romano vs. helicopters is Helicopters 2, Romano 0). Have since spent the last 3 or so hours chatting with friends and reading the internet. Hey, check this out. I'd make one of those cool word/link thingies, but frankly, I've driven a bunch today and am feeling too lazy to do that, so just be a good boy/girl and click the link.

The Jelly Bean extruding Rabbit

Mom got me this really funny easter decoration which looks like a bunny in a hatching egg and when you press on the top, it dispenses jelly beans/m&ms/reeces pieces/whatever you please. It's one of the most awesome things I've seen today.

No comments: