Monday, March 08, 2004

This is just a dream. Go back to sleep.

I always thought it would be funny to try to convince someone that their having a dream. I got this idea the other morning, when I returned to my apartment at an early hour after having driven down here (Saturday, the 4:55 wake up call morning) and went into the boy's room and tapped on his head to tell him I was back in town. Groggy and probably not even technically awake, he mumbled something about it being okay that I was back and rolled over and went to sleep. Later in the day, he mentioned how he thought it was just a dream until he saw that my suitcase was back in my room. So that gave me an idea...

How much fun would it be to convince people they were having dreams about you messing with them...only in reality, you are! For example, you decide to sneak down the hall and rob your neighbor. You get up at an incredibly early hour, but late enough where they will be on one of their last rounds of rem sleep for the night. This way, as you walk out with their tv and they wake up, you can be all "yo dude, it's just a dream. I'll see you later" and then leave. Actually, if you're taking this approach, you may not want to take something as conspicuous as a tv. Wallets or their copy of LOTR special edition will do just fine, thankyouverymuch.
Or what about that cute guy you know? Too chicken to just plant one on him? Take the same approach! If he wakes up, just tell him he's having a dream and that you're going to let yourself out so he can rest more peacefully and that you'll see him later in the day when he wakes up. You could even use a smoke machine for effect-just don't forget to take it with you on the way out.

And with that creepy thought, I'll move on to the next topic...

COOKIES!

Girl Scout Cookie season is still in full swing. I'm currently enjoying some thin mints which are thoroughly owning my tastebuds. If they were available year-round, I wonder if they'd taste as good?

I'll be an AWESOME Bride

Now that I've established I'll be "crocked" on my wedding day, I've announced I'm going on someone else's honeymoon. Now I need volunteers to let me third wheel on their gift registry. Hear that Allison, ask for TWO kegs from Target, 'cause I'm taking one home!

Bread Maker. Two Speeds!!!

No comments: