Thursday, March 11, 2004

MSUR 0wns Applebees

The applebees outings have come a long way...and I'm not just saying that because it was a dry outing. The group of people have pretty much overturned and those that a year ago would be punching each other were talking politely. I, however, was salting people and 0wning folks...some things must never change.

The nachos were good, but next time, I'll eat something else. I've had nachos twice today and frankly, I'm nacho'd out. The side salad was pretty tasty. Drank a raspberry tea on suggestion of others and enjoyed it thoroughly...pretty much all in all, an uneventful, yet happy outing.

I love giant group outings because it's something to get spruced up for-even in jeans and a tshirt, it's nice to be able to comb your hair and put on some eyeliner and "out" shoes and just go have fun. A great way to kick off spring break.

CDs I'll Probably be Obtaining in the Near Future

Maroon 5
Lil Jon
Another Rolling Stones cd

...any other suggestions? I'm on the prowl for some fresh, spring music


The Rationale behind Salting People

There was this episode of Futurama where this gelatinous creature (assuming he was supposed to be the consistency of a slug) was bullying some other kids, so they whipped out the shakers and gave him a good salting. I'm pretty sure that I made some comment about wanting to do that to people irl. So, if you ever find me salting you, it's supposed to be one part maleovant and two parts hilarity.

No comments: