Saturday, March 20, 2004

St. Louis

I got my fix today with a family trip into the city. Good times, good deals, and good food were had by all. Nex time you see me, check out my torquoiseshoes. Casa Guillardo Grill > * California Pizza Kitchen, step aside, there's a new sheriff in the Galleria.

In Like a Lion, Out like a ... Lion?

The month of March started cold, blustery and blah...here it is, the first day of spring and it's...cold, blustery...not as blah due to some sandal weather, but that was just the weather being a tease. Watched a thunderstorm pass over this evening and that made me eager for the great storms of spring. It won't be the same on the ground floor as it was on the top, but now I won't have to go as far to find an open field in which to stand.

Things to Look forward To:

Breakfast with the family tomorrow. Mom is making waffles and bacon. And, I get to read the Sunday paper tomorrow, which I've always loved doing. Parade and Sunday lifestyle section, here I come!

No comments: