Tuesday, April 20, 2004

Hello Ground Control

David Bowie is helping keep me inspired to do well in writing my paper. Hear that kids? This is the type of competition you're up against. I think starting tomorrow, I'll start some sort of Sparkyworld version of The Apprentice. Fear not, for there will be no lemonade stands to run nor will there be tasks to complete. All decisios made will be final (at my discression) and completely arbitrary. Let the games begin.

Obsessions for This Week

1. Diet Rite White Grape Soda: It's sugarless, tastes of grapes, and it won't stain! I think I'm in love.
2. Opium by Yves St. Laurent: Spicy and Sexy, this perfume is rocking my world. Definitely one of my better impulse purchases.
3. Ballet Flat shoes: More dressed up than a sneaker, more casual than a heel. And they are comfy to boot.
4. 10 minute naps: I seem to have mastered the art of sleeping on the couch for only 10 minute increments. Behold! The bear inside is out of hybernation mode.
5. 80s music: I've been loving the 80s since Sunday and life is way better because of it. :)

No comments: