Sunday, April 18, 2004

I Want to Go on a Treasure Hunt

If you or anyone you know has information on where I (and some friends too perhaps) can go to dig for buried treasure, please pass along this information. I was driving home from the suites this afternoon and listening to "Goonies are Good Enough" and realized how I haven't gone digging for buried treasure recently and need to go do this one of these days. Obviously the odds of finding something will be small, but you have to admit that it's be fun to get some friends together and wander out to the middle of nowhere and dig in vain for gold.

So, if you're up for some sort of Goonies-type adventure one of these weekends, sign up in comments. In this adventure, I cannot guarantee your safety nor can I guarantee we'll be chased through an underground pirate ship by the Fratelli Family. I can guarantee fun times and at least finding a few cents and some shiny rocks while searching though.


Other Adventures Planned for this Summer

1. Road trip to Lamberts
2. Road trip to Civil War Battlefields in TN and other places nearby
3. Road trip to Patsy Cline airplane crash-site in TN
4. Day in St. Louis with overnight stay at Sparky Family Compound (including trip to AB Brewery, since for shame, I've never been)
5. Tour of Distilleries in KY and TN

...so, who's in?

No comments: