Monday, February 02, 2004

Another Reason to be Gainfully Employed...

Afternoon tv is awful! Right now I'm watching that 1997 J-LO suspense thriller Anaconda because there is NOTHING ELSE ON!!! I don't do soap operas nor do i do game shows. I'm CNN/CSPANNED out and talk shows aren't my bag. While I could pop in a movie and watch that, there's really nothing here that sounds too awesome right now. Actually, I WANT to watch some Survivor right now. The "Behind the Scenes of..." show on VH1 has put me in the mood watch people live in the jungle and eat rats. But yeah, if I had something to occupy my Monday afternoons, I wouldn't be complaining about this right now eh?

GROUNDHOG DAY

'Ol Punx. Phil saw the shadow. Six weeks of winter to come. Our winter is currently falling out of the sky in liquid form and coloring the world a dismal shade of gray. Seasonal affective disorder, here we go...

No comments: