Saturday, February 28, 2004

Spring Break...hurry up

It's a Saturday night and I just want to drop. Was up before 8 preparing for a job interview and after an afternoon of Cracker Barrel and antiquing in Hazel, here I am (one 2 hour nap later) finishing the chapter inventory. I'm tired and bloated and typing a detailed document on a Saturday night. I can't find my other printer cartridge to replenish the life blood of my printer and all I want right now is some Taco Bell and then to go to bed. But no-the house is gross and in shambles and most of my clothing is either still in my suitcase (400 miles in less than 24 hours-I'm an iron-woman!) and after tomorrow's bath, I've have no towels. I ran out of handtowls and have been using a giant bath towel. Yeah...can I start taking applications for a personal assistant right now?

Shopping

Last night I 0wned the mall. 2ish hours and the entire mall and Party Mart later, I triumphantly returned to Murray with:

American Eagle: 2 polo shirts
Gap: 2 long sleeved sheer shirts, 2 sleeveless tops, 2 skirts
JC Penny: business suit, black shoes, 2 pairs of hose, lilly scented body lotion (50% off rocks) and sunglasses (see previous comment), khaki pants
Clinique counter at Dillards: concealer and powder to get my free gift consisting of: 7 day scrub, dramatically different moisturizer, repairwear cream, high impact eyeshadow in foxy (love it!), lash curling mascara, glossware in some plum color, purse sized happy heart perfume. and a folding brush with a mirror.
Party Mart: 15 cans of Stroh's Light beer

Once bitten, twice bloody, swollen, and infected

Remember my mono rant? I had my lip looked at Thursday afternoon and after getting unanimous "EW!"s from all the nurses, the doctor, and the prof whose class I skipped to go to said doctors and nurses, I left for Illinois with antibiotics...which I filled yesterday. My lip itches like crazy because it's starting to heal, yet I can't touch it. It's oozing and the taste of it is making me sick. My mouth has been like this since Wednesday morning and I'm starting to get used to seeing myself with a festering sore in my mouth. At least it's on the bottom and inside of my mouth or people would, like, talk. I'm seriously considering getting a mouth guard to wear while sleeping because this is becoming a somewhat regular occurence and I don't know if I can handle biting myself in my sleep and getting an infection this bad again...like my lymph node is still swollen. You know what would make me feel better right now...Taco Bell.

No comments: