Thursday, February 19, 2004

A Bowl a Day...

Of oatmeal, that is. It apparently sucks the cholesterol right out of your body. I don't know my cholesterol count, but the last time I had it checked (early in my college career), it was Incredibly low. Hopefully it still is, but a fiber-full life can't hurt. All my tox readings have rekindled my interest in antioxidants and nutrition based cancer prevention. I had gone on a high fiber kick in the past and life was pretty good. No harm in trying it again, only this time, I won't od on broccoli, cauliflower, beans...you get the idea what happened there. So now, in addition to declaring Sugar as the Devil!-I'm going to eat fiber as Burkitt proposed for his theory of high fiber and disease prevention. Project!

The Silence of the Lambs

It's on cinemax again and I broke down and am watching it-again! Put the Lotion in the Basket! I'm having an old friend for dinner! This movie 0wns.

South Park/Chappelle Wednesday Nights

This is becoming a highlight of my week. Good shows and good company. An explanation to all there last night-sorry if I seemed off or pissy or glum when I arrived last night. I had just spent some time coaching some people on how to break bad news to someone. Never pleasant.

Toyota Information Session

Toyota is in Murray, KY and they want Safety Engineers. I'm not graduating in time to take a full time position nor will I be able to complete a 3-rotation co-op with them. But this is a good chance to get some pizza and learn about the company. I'm getting really excited about starting a career and yet I'm not quite ready to give up my college way of life.

What's up with the Leopard Rooms?

Now I'm watching Room Raiders on MTV and a guy is looking at yet another leopard room. What's with all the leopard rooms? It seems like 1 out of every 4 girls I know has a leopard print room. I don't like the leopard print all that much. It's too sexual for my tastes. Besides, I'm not cool enough for the leopard print. leopard print > me.

No comments: